Finding the right shoe size for children is often a challenge. Especially when they outgrow everything too fast. However, correct size of shoes which fit their feet is paramount importance for their safety and comfort.
This parent-friendly measuring guide is the best way to know what shoe size to order for your kid. Make sure you measure correctly with this guide by printing to the correct scale. Please download our size guide, follow instructions carefully and set your printer settings appropriately. Print off size guide and measure your kid(s) feet against the chart to find the perfect Vicco size.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Print the size guide (set the scale to 100%). After printing, check the scale again by fitting your credit card or quarter to the corresponding graphics. If none of the options match with your printed chart, you will need to reprint with correct settings.
- Cut along the dotted line and discard bottom section.
- Place “heel” edge of chart against a wall.
- Tape the guide to a hard floor for added security.
- Place heel at the bottom edge of the chart, kid’s toes must be resting flat.
- Measure length of the longest toe.
- Repeat steps with other foot for accuracy. When ordering, use the largest of the two dimensions.
- Now, you know your kid(s) Vicco size!
Please be informed that all Vicco shoes have medium width (D).
FREE IN-HOME SHOE FITTING
We are glad to offer you a worry-free shopping by enjoying our in-home shoe fitting service, so you can try on shoes prior to making a purchase on our website. This service is FREE. See more details.
SIZE CONVERSION CHART
Vicco shoes are manufactured in European sizes, please see our size conversion chart to ensure proper conversion to US and UK sizes, as well as foot size measurement in centimeters.
Still having problems with sizing? Contact Us