We stand behind our products which are guaranteed against manufacturer defects within One Year of purchase. If the item has a manufacturer defect please attach an image (or images) with your order number and email us at email@example.com. A manufacturing defect is a flaw in the construction of the item that affects appearance or function and that is not due to normal wear or tear. The One-Year Limited Warranty is void if not purchased from viccoshop.ca. Some defects such as deteriorating soles go beyond the One-Year Limited Warranty. Vicco reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of warranty coverage. Vicco does not offer repairs.
COVERED UNDER LIMITED WARRANTY
- Quality of leather - inconsistencies resulting in premature wear patterns
- Attachment of soles to upper and components of soles to one another
- Durability of outsole - will not deteriorate, crack, or split under normal wearing conditions
- Waterproof shoe models only: guaranteed to be waterproof for the lifespan of the product
NOT COVERED UNDER LIMITED WARRANTY
- Poor fit
- Any alterations such as heel taps or resoling
- Stitching or hardware failure, separation of soles or sole components due to being caught, hooked, snagged or other abnormal wearing accidents
- Leather not properly treated to keep from drying out
- Waterproof shoe models: failure due to complete submersion in water or allowing the water to sip over the top of the shoe
- Material failure caused by excessive wear, unreasonable use, exposure to caustic chemicals, or extreme heat
RETURN AND INSPECTION PROCESS
Vicco reserves the right to inspect any shoe for determination of warranty coverage. After inspection, if the shoes are deemed defective, they become the property of Vicco and you will receive replacement, refund or online store credit. In case of replacement, we will take care of the shipping charges for the return and ensure a replacement is shipped out to you free of charge. If it is determined that the shoes are not covered under the One-Year Limited Warranty, the shoes will be returned to you. All Vicco warranty decisions are final.
Allow up to two weeks for the warranty inspection process to happen.
Sometimes we might be able to issue a refund based on a photo confirmation of a product damage.
Still having questions about Warranty? Contact Us